WE ARE NOT A BANKRUPTCY MILL
We are not about volume, our clients are not just a number to us, but real people with real issues. Attorney Lisa Mckee will represent you every step of the way through the bankruptcy process. There is absolutely no delegating to lesser experienced attorneys, which is the practice of many firms. Your case will be handled personally and respectfully by Lisa. Bankruptcy is one of the most difficult, sometimes even traumatic, situations that can be faced in life. Often due to unexpected medical expenses, changes in employment or other unforeseen circumstances, bankruptcy is a final option for people who face insurmountable debt, foreclosure and other severe financial difficulties.
CHOOSING AN ATTORNEY
Most bankruptcy attorneys offer free consultations. This gives you an opportunity to interview many different attorneys and their staff. Take advantage of this! When you first meet with an attorney, keep these points in mind:
- Are you in fact meeting with an attorney (not a paralegal or assistant)
- Can the attorney speak knowledgeably about the bankruptcy process and the laws?
- Can the attorney answer ALL of your bankruptcy questions? If not, it is possible that they do not know the law well enough to properly file your case.
- Does the attorney keep up with continuing education for Bankruptcy Law and Procedures? Ask them!
- Will the attorney that you get to know during the process actually be the attorney who represents you in court? This may sound like a given, but you’d be surprised at how many people are left hanging in court hallways, frantically trying to reach their attorney and/or waiting for some other attorney to arrive on their behalf.
You do not want, nor can you afford, to take a chance on an inexperienced attorney or firm when doing something as important as filing for Bankruptcy. Many people are unaware that a poorly or improperly filed case can result in the loss of valuable assets or even a dismissal of your case!
Choose a Bankruptcy expert... Call Lisa!
REMEMBER, BANKRUPTCY LAW IS EXTREMELY COMPLICATED
Comprehensive knowledge of the Federal Bankruptcy law and attention to detail is a must for a successful filing, court appearance and discharge of your debts. Attorney Lisa McKee provides candid and confidential advice to clients facing this tough decision. She can help you decide whether to file for a Chapter 7 (liquidation) or Chapter 13 (reorganization) bankruptcy. She will thoroughly explain every aspect of the law so that you understand and are comfortable with the process, as well as your rights and also the effects the bankruptcy will have on your life.